- 200g dark chocolate (70%+ cocoa)
- 200g unsalted butter
- 3 ‘Big N Free’ Free Range Ethical Eggs
- 275g caster sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 100g white chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g dark orange chocolate
- Joe and Seph’s orange chocolate caramel sauce
- Joe and Seph’s orange chocolate popcorn
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan and line a 9-inch square baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In the microwave, heat the unsalted butter and dark chocolate in 20 second bursts, stirring in-between, until fully melted. Leave aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Whisk together the eggs and caster sugar for a few minutes, until pale and doubled in volume.
- Pour the cooled chocolate mix over eggs and fold together carefully.
- Once combined, sift the cocoa powder and plain flour on top of the chocolate mix and then carefully fold together again.
- Stir through the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared tin, then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool in the tin completely, then set in the fridge for an hour before slicing into 16 pieces and decorating with the orange chocolate sauce and popcorn.