- 4 slices smoked streaky bacon
- 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 Free Range Ethical Eggs
- A splash of milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large tortilla wraps
- 1 avocado, peeled, destoned, and sliced
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- Chilli ketchup (optional)
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat and fry the bacon until crisp.
- Place the bacon on a plate lined with kitchen roll.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl with the milk and season with salt and pepper, then whisk with a fork.
- Add the butter to a medium frying pan and allow to melt and bubble a little.
- Pour in the eggs and use a wooden spoon to gently fold the eggs in a figure of 8 pattern until cooked to your liking, then place to one side.
- Heat the tortilla wraps gently in the frying pan. Place the wraps on plates.
- Arrange the fillings in the centre of the wrap.
- Fold the top and bottom ends on to the filling. Fold the right side over the filling and then the left side over the top. Wrap the burritos in foil like a sausage, to take with you on the move, or cut the burrito in half and eat straight away.